Pages

"You little punk"

Friday, June 27, 2014



Sam and I were laying in bed, drifting off to sleep. He placed his cheek next to me and whispered in my ear "I love you, little punk". He said it so tenderly and with such endearment. It thoroughly had my giggling inside. I never have called him a little punk. He learned the phrase from an older cousin who called him "a little punk" and I guess Sam took it as a term of endearment. I still am laughing and mushy in love for my sweet little boy. 
Adding to the fun word play, Sam has been referring to me as "mama chums" recently. I also found a video from the May before his second birthday in July where he is calling me "mama kyco". His sweet nature and silly word play is adorable. I treasure Sam and all the creative and silly moments he adds to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment