Pages

Declaration of MY Independence

Thursday, July 3, 2014





I am free to choose. 
I am free to choose love. 
I am free to choose to follow Christs voice, or any other voice. 
I am free to choose how I treat myself and others in every situation. 
I am free to choose to ascend the path of eternal progression, or fail in my purpose. 
I am free to choose true refuge in Christ, or false refuge in anything else. 
I am free to choose to yield my heart to God and be sanctified, or to close my heart and remain damned. 
I am free to choose the seemingly uncomfortable truth, or seemingly comfortable lies. 
I am free to choose to believe in and have faith in Christ, or to believ in and have faith in man. 
I am free to choose to seek Christ, or seek anything else. 
I am free to choose to attach myself unyieldingly to Christ, or to attach myself to anything else. 
I am free to choose love over all other competing ways of living, feeling, being, and thinking. 
I am free to choose to identify with my divine identity, or to identify with false identities. 
I am free to choose to remain in darkness, or to seek the light. 
I  free to choose liberty and eternal life, or captivity and death. 

I AM FREE TO CHOOSE REGARDLESS OF MY CIRCUMSTANCES. MY AGENCY IS GOD GIVEN AND CANNOT BE TAKEN BY MAN OR CIRCUMSTANCE. A  MAN OR WOMAN MAY BE IN CHAINS OUTWARDLY, BUT BE FREE AS A BIRD WITHIN. WHY? BECAUSE CHRIST PROVIDED US THE ABILITY, THE CAPACITY, THE OPTION TO CHOOSE. WITHOUT HIS PERFECT SACRIFICE WE COULD NOT CHOOSE LIFE. WE WOUKD NOT EVEN HAVE THE OPTION, BUT WOUKD BE DAMNED ETERNALLY. BECAUSE OF HIM, I AM FREE. FREE TO CHOOSE. FREE FROM THE EFFECTS OF SIN AND DARKNESS.
I CHOOSE TO BE INDEPENDENT OF ALL THAT IS NOT ALIGNED WITH CHRIST. I CHOOSE TO BE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL THAT IS NOT IN HARMONY WITH GODLINESS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment