Pages

Becoming a minimalist: focusing on the important matters in life

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Questions for minimal life



If this broke today would I miss it? Why? 

Is the benefit of having/storing this, greater than the benefit of being freed from being owned by it? 

Am I doing what is most needful in this moment? 

Ideas for filling small moments with what is most important to me. 
-worship god: singing a song of praise is singing my testimony and offering a prayer. 
-pray and meditate: be present in the silence of the present moment where I can find that unshakable core of peace and joy, where I can connect with the unlimited source of life and love all about and within me. 
-express love to my children. Take the moment to really see them. Their wholeness and beauty. 
-say thank you. Express gratitude. 
- connect with others. Write a note. Lift a weary hand. Give space for a grieving heart to unwind and find solace. 
-be brave enough to say yes to the truth. To seek the truth and let go of illusion. 
-find a way to help someone's day be a little brighter, a little lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment