Pages

Honor the Present Moment

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I find that when I am not actively journaling my happenings with my children and within my personal life that I begin to feel like I am losing something very special and grand. Like I am missing out. Sometimes I even feel a touch of panic. I realized when something is heard and HONORED that it peacefully rests. My memories are the same. They want to be heard and honored so that I can move on to the next present moment, with out the fear that those precious experiences have expired forever. So this is one of MY NEW GOALS/INTENTIONS:

     -To HONOR THE PRESENT MOMENT, by hearing it, seeing it, feeling it, valuing it, embracing it, and      letting it go. (And I can let it go more easily when I am journaling....)

    -To JOURNAL about the present moments that most heavily impact, strengthen, transform and enliven my present moments on this earth. (because these present moments are most valuable in my soul evolution on this earth.)

**I am easily finding myself honoring the present moment...seeing it, hearing it, feeling it. **
**I am easily finding myself journaling about those present moments that are most valuable and transformative to me and my path.**

No comments:

Post a Comment